Still need to purchase the television that your custom waiting room content will play on? We can help you narrow down the options for what will work best with our network.
Ideally, clinic TVs should be:
- Between a 38-50” class LED/LCD display
- Equipped with at least one HDMI port (all modern HDTVs will have 2-3)
- 1920×1080 native resolution (1080p) – 4K is not necessary or preferable.
- A basic TV – Smart TV functionality is not required and can negatively impact system performance
- A well-known brand such as Toshiba, Sharp, Vizio, or Samsung. Name brand TVs interface better with computer devices like our media players.
- Equipped with analog audio outputs (red and white composite, RCA- style). This will facilitate the easy connection of a teleloop system if desired.
If you have any further questions regarding the type of television you should purchase or if your current television will be successful, please contact our Network Deployment Specialist at email@example.com.