People with hearing loss can easily connect with family, friends, colleagues and medical professionals again – without missing a word. A Hamilton@ CapTel@ captioned phone works just like a standard phone When it rings, you answer it. lf you need to make a call, you just dial – but with this phone, you see captions of what’s being said in large, easy-to-read print on an integrated screen. Captioning service is provided at no cost anywhere intheU.S.,24/7.
The CapTel 2400i shows captions of everything your caller says, letting you hear what you can over the phone and read what you need to. Designed for people who are comfortable with touch-screen technology, the CapTel 2400i features a large easy-touch display with multiple font sizes and colors for easy reading. It connects to your telephone service like a traditional phone and to your high-speed Internet service to provide the captions.
Captions are provided by a free service that connects to the call (over the Internet connection) to display word-for-word captions of everything a caller says.
- Large touch-screen display
- Multiple font sizes & colors
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Custom tone control for optimal hearing
- Built-in Answering Machine with captions
- Dial-by-Photo capability
- Bluetooth® and WiFi compatible
- Warranty 5-Year Replacement Program
- Includes 90-day money back guarantee
* This model works only in the United States
CapTel 2400i can be positioned anywhere within your wireless network range or it can be connected to your Internet with an Ethernet cable. Installation assistance is available.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Router may be required depending on your setup