People with hearing loss can easily connect with family, friends, colleagues and medical professionals again – without missing a word. A Hamilton@ CapTel@ captioned phone works just like a standard phone When it rings, you answer it. lf you need to make a call, you just dial – but with this phone, you see captions of what’s being said in large, easy-to-read print on an integrated screen. Captioning service is provided at no cost anywhere intheU.S.,24/7.
The CapTel 840i captioned telephone shows captions of everything said to you over the phone. It connects to both telephone service and high-speed Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions. The captions are provided by a free service that uses the Internet connection to automatically display captions for every call, quickly and accurately. The CapTel 840i is an ideal choice for individuals who prefer the size and feel of a traditional home phone.
Captions are provided by a free service that connects to the call (over the Internet connection) to display word-for-word captions of everything a caller says.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your phone number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Adjustable font sizes and colors
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
- Warranty 5-year Replacement Program
- Includes 90-day money back guarantee
* This model works only in the United States
CapTel 840i can be positioned anywhere within your wireless network range or it can be connected to your Internet with an Ethernet cable. Installation assistance is available.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Router may be required depending on your setup