In 2018, videos have become a digital marketing powerhouse. Video marketing your practice is a way to take advantage of this medium’s popularity. Video content can transform your waiting room into a patient engagement tool. It gives you something you can use on platforms like Facebook, plus it helps with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Major changes have hit the online video industry within the last year that have made video a better marketing medium than ever.
Studies show that people are 80% more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. Why? People have a more emotional reaction to video than they do text or audio and buying decisions are often emotional.
Search engines love video – Search engines and Google in particular give preference to video content, so having more video can improve your search engine ranking.
There are many types of videos that work nicely with your existing marketing strategies. They include:
1. Patient Testimonials – Testimonials are perhaps the most effective and well-received form of video marketing. In fact, in a recent survey, 72% of consumers say a positive review makes them trust a business more.
2. Service Videos – Service videos simply display what you offer in a straight forward manner. You are giving people valuable information about your clinic and what you can offer them in terms of healthcare.
3. Personal Messages – This is something you can have front and center on your website or in your waiting room. If a potential patient can “meet” you before their exam, they will feel more comfortable
4. Mission Statement – If your mission is to make patients feel comfortable, then this is a great way to say that. If your mission is to provide comprehensive health care, then say that! This is a great way for new patients to understand what drives you and your staff.
5. Staff Bios – It is helpful for new patients to get to know you and your staff before their appointment. It helps them feel more comfortable and helps conversation flow more smoothly. Plus, its s great way for your patients to get to know you beyond your role as their healthcare provider.
If the idea of making all of these high production videos are starting to stress you out, take a deep breath because the Hearing News Network® and SocialVideos2Go™ are here to help. Our team specializes in making these type of introductory videos for you to use in your waiting room and on your social media.
If you are interested in getting started with Video Marketing for your practice today, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org