SEO= Search Engine Optimization – the process of improving the visibility of a website or page in search engines via organic search results
Proper SEO techniques increase visits to your website, and in turn, exposure to your clinic and services.
Video increases your website’s popularity as users have been proven likely to watch video, and thus, stay on the page longer. In addition, uploading a video with keywords and to multiple social media platforms boosts the probability of users finding you.
5 tips for using SEO to increase search ranking:
- Optimizing titles and remain consistent with keywords: When posting your video, be sure the title of the video is intriguing and truthful. The video title should describe the video and peak a viewer’s interest. When you are using keywords and tags, be sure that you are being consistent with the rest of your website to eliminate confusion while searching.
- Provide a video description along with a link to your website: Always write a short caption of post to be posted with your video that describes what the video is about and why a viewer should watch it. Adding a link to your website instructs the viewer where to go if they want more information.
- Place the video on your website, often on the homepage: Videos on your websites homepage increase SEO and change the format of some social media posts containing a link to your website.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of where you place a video: Some social media platforms are more accepting of video content, and you’ll want to be sure you are posting on a platform that most of your patients are using.
- Be aware of your competition: Online video is growing in popularity right now! Investigate how your competitors are using their custom videos and consider adapting their strategy to your clinic.
Online video is surpassing traditional television viewing unpopularity. Don’t be left behind. Learn more about SocialVideos2Go™ here: SocialVideos2go.com