Small Business Social Media
Interacting with consumers on social media is an important marketing strategy for small businesses. Using social media helps you build brand awareness, increase your customer base, and connect with current and potential customers.
One study revealed 90% of marketers believe that social media is important to their business and its growth. In fact, 82% of survey participants worked in businesses with less than 100 employees. It starts with a social media plan.
5 Key factors for success with small business social media campaigns
1. Joint social media marketing efforts with local businesses prove beneficial
2. Social media has low advertising costs
3. Mastering one social media platform is beneficial
4. Create and define your brand recognition with social posts and engagement
5. Research your competition and keep up to date with current news
Our SocialVideos2go offering can complement your existing marketing plan, improve your website and enhance your company social media platforms. Video is more captivating and is easier to digest and patients are more willing to watch a 2 minute video than read 2 paragraphs of text.
Click here for more details: https://socialvideos2go.com/