60% of global mobile consumers use their mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source. A similar study revealed that 50.3% of eCommerce traffic comes through a mobile device. Just because you have a website, doesn’t mean that it is optimized for phones and tablets. While it might require a little extra design work, these 5 reasons for a mobile friendly site make it worth it.
- Google prioritizes mobile-friendly websites over those that are not in mobile search results. Websites that are optimized for mobile rank better than those that don’t.
- People everywhere use mobile devices to do everything from simple internet searches to purchasing big ticket items and much more. The reason? It’s fast and easy. If you’re not optimized for mobile, you can’t offer your customers immediate service.
- It helps you build credibility with your customers, clients, and influencers in your industry. With a mobile friendly website, anyone who tries to visit your site on a mobile device will have a proper experience, and that will encourage them to see you as a credible resource for information, products and services.
- It’s becoming a standard best practice. Responsive web design has made mobile optimization more straightforward and accessible to everyone, and that means users have begun to expect this level of functionality to come standard when browsing on their mobile devices.
- You can reach more customers, faster. Making your website mobile-friendly automatically opens your customer base up to anyone performing a mobile search.
Learn about Smartfencing and how to capture the local, targeted customer with mobile ads:https://cleardigitalmedia.net/smartfence/